BASIC SPANISH LEVEL A2 online course consists of 4 courses of increasing levels of difficulty, with a total of 140 teaching hours:
- General Spanish A1.1 module with 35 hours
- General Spanish A1.2 module with 35 hours
- General Spanish A2.1 module with 35 hours
- General Spanish 1 module with 35 hours
A2 SPANISH LEVEL ACHIEVED: By completing this course, the students will be able to understand frequently used phrases and expressions related to areas of their experience that are relevant to them (basic information about themselves and their family, shopping, places of interest, occupations, etc. .). They will know how to communicate when carrying out simple, everyday tasks that do not require more than simple and direct exchanges of information on familiar or common issues. They will be able to describe, in simple terms, aspects of their past and surroundings, as well as issues related to their immediate needs.
CONTROL ACHIEVED IN EACH OF THE A2 SPANISH LEVEL SKILLS
- LISTENING COMPREHENSION: Will understand phrases and the most common vocabulary on topics of personal interest (very basic personal and family information, shopping, place of residence, employment). Will be able to get the main idea from short, clear and simple messages and announcements.
- READING COMPREHENSION: Will be able to read very short and simple texts. Will know how to find specific and predictable information in simple, everyday writings such as advertisements, brochures, menus and timetables and understand short and simple personal letters.
- ORAL INTERACTION: Students will be able to communicate in simple and usual tasks that require a simple and direct exchange of information about daily activities and matters. They will be able to carry out very short social exchanges, even if they cannot understand enough keep the conversation on on their own.
- ORAL SKILLS: Will use a series of expressions and phrases to describe in simple terms family and other people, living conditions, educational background and current or last job.
- WRITTEN EXPRESSION: Students will be able to write short, simple notes and messages regarding immediate needs. Will be able to write very simple personal letters, for example thanking someone for something.
In addition, all the lessons include a series of typical situations and dialogues that help students contextualize and learn vocabulary by heart. They practice all language skills: writing, speaking, listening and reading through interactive exercises. They learn through real life dialogues, word / phrase association – pictures, and video dubbing, among others.
The last lesson of each course has a test for students to measure the level achieved in each skill and thus assess their A2 level with guarantees.
Our online courses are supported by expert tutors in teaching Spanish.
At our web’s home page a demo of the courses can be found.
COURSE FEATURES AT THE E-LEARNING PLATFORM
- Voice recognition software that will allow you to practice speaking, with an evaluation system for your pronunciation.
- Multi-device platform: which can be used on PC, tablet, mobile phone or downloading the app for Android and iOS.
- The course lessons are downloadable to advance offline. By connecting in 24 hours it update the progress.
- Each lesson in the course contains story-telling videos to make learning easier.
- If needed, the course issues a certificate once the course is completed showing the level achieved.
- Courses’ grammar and vocabulary are available in downloadable PDFs.
- Course content is available in downloadable MP3 audio to practice listening wherever and whenever wanted.
Each course has a level test with marks for each skill, as well as shorter tests for each lesson: It assesses speaking, listening, writing and reading.
The courses have a content time planner to schedule learning.
- The platform features conversation groups with other students from around the world who are taking the same course.
- Manual for course and use of the platform are available in downloadable PDF.
- 24 hours technical support.
- Tutores Expert academic tutors with 2 hours of tutorials per week.
- Once the purchase is made, you will receive an email with the access codes to the platform, username and password, which can be modified.
- You can take our course on your PC, tablet or mobile with the built-in speakers and microphones, although we recommend the use of headphones with a microphone for a perfect experience.
|PC, laptop, MAC or Notebook||Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP.|
Browser: Safari, Ms Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Explorer > v6.
Características del curso
- Conferencias 0
- Cuestionarios 0
- Duración 140 horas
- Nivel Básico
- Idioma Español
- Estudiantes 0
- Evaluaciones, Videos, Gamificación, Reconocimiento de voz Si